For best results, prepare the vinaigrette the day before serving to give the flavors time to fully develop.
Peach Blackberry Salad with Blackberry-Basil Vinaigrette
- 1/2 cup Extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup Champagne vinegar
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 3 tbsp Honey, preferably local
- 4-5 Large blackberries, rinsed
- 1 tbsp Fresh basil, roughly chopped
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- 2 cup Baby spinach
- 2 cup Baby arugula
- 2 Large ripe peaches, sliced
- 1 cup Blackberries, washed and patted dry
- 1/2 cup Walnuts, roughly chopped
- 4 oz Goat cheese, crumbled
- Fresh basil sprigs, for garnish
- Add the olive oil, vinegar, Dijon mustard, honey, blackberries, and basil to a food processor container. Season with salt and black pepper, to taste, and process on high until thoroughly emulsified. Taste and add additional honey, salt, and/or black pepper, if desired. Transfer to an airtight container and store in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Add the spinach and arugula to a large bowl and toss to combine. Transfer to a serving platter and top with sliced peaches, fresh blackberries, walnuts, and goat cheese.
- Garnish with sprigs of fresh basil and drizzle some of the blackberry-basil vinaigrette on top. Serve immediately with remaining vinaigrette on the side. Enjoy!
Did you like “Peach Blackberry Salad with Blackberry-Basil Vinaigrette ”? We would greatly appreciate it if you share this on your favorite social media channel.