Slow Cooker Chicken & Vegetable Stew
- 1 tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
- 2 lbs Boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- 3 Large celery stalks, chopped
- 1 Medium white onion, chopped
- 3 Large carrots, cut in chunks
- 1 1/2 Tri-color potatoes, halved or quartered
- 2 Whole bay leaves
- 1 tsp Dried thyme
- 1 tsp Dried rosemary
- 4 cup Chicken stock, preferably organic
- 3 tbsp Fresh parsley, finely chopped
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the chicken and season with salt and black pepper, to taste. Cook, stirring occasionally until the chicken is browned on all sides, approximately 6-8 minutes.
- Transfer the chicken to the slow cooker and add the chopped celery, onion, carrots, and potatoes. Top with the bay leaves, dried herbs, and chicken stock. Season with additional salt and black pepper, as desired, and stir to combine.
- Cover and cook on high for 4 hours or on low for 8 hours. Remove lid and stir to combine. Remove and discard bay leaves. Taste and adjust seasonings, as desired, and serve immediately topped with some fresh chopped parsley. Enjoy!
Did you like “Slow Cooker Chicken & Vegetable Stew”? We would greatly appreciate if you share this on your favorite social media channel.