Slow Cooker Vegan Vegetable Soup
- 1/2 Medium white onion, chopped
- 3 Large carrots, chopped
- 3 Large celery stalks, chopped
- 1 cup Green beans, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 cup Fresh or frozen whole kernel corn
- 3/4 lbs Tri-color potatoes,
- 1 Medium red pepper, chopped
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- 1 cup Tomato puree
- 3 cup Vegetable broth
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- 2 cup Fresh baby spinach, roughly chopped
- 3 tbsp Fresh lime juice
- 1 Large lime, sliced
- 3 tbsp Fresh parsley, chopped
- Combine the chopped onion, carrots, celery, green beans, corn, potatoes, red pepper, Italian seasoning, and garlic powder in a 6-quart or larger slow cooker crock.
- Add the tomato purée and vegetable broth. Season with salt and black pepper, to taste, and stir to combine. Cover and cook on high for 4 hours or on low for 8 hours.
- Remove lid and stir in baby spinach and fresh lime juice. Taste and season with additional salt and black pepper, if desired. Cover and let simmer for 5 minutes or just until the spinach is wilted.
- Serve immediately garnished with lime slices and fresh parsley, if desired. Enjoy!
Did you like “Slow Cooker Vegan Vegetable Soup”? We would greatly appreciate if you share this on your favorite social media channel.