This fresh and fruity homemade daiquiri recipe eliminates the need for sugary prepared mixes full of artificial colors and flavors. With just a few ingredients and your blender, you’ll be sipping a delicious frozen drink before you now it.
Note: Simple syrup is normally prepared using a 1:1 ratio of refined white sugar to water. In general, monkfruit sweetener is considered a 1:1 replacement for sugar, but in this case, a 1:2 ratio (one-part sweetener to two-parts water) works well without being overly sweet.
Items featured in this recipe and/or photos:
- Powdered monkfruit sweetener
- 15.5 oz. hurricane glasses shown in photos
- Assorted colorful paper straws
Frozen Strawberry Daiquiri
- 2 1/2 cup Fresh strawberries, hulled
- 1/4 cup Fresh lime juice
- 4 oz Light rum
- 6-8 Large ice cubes
Sugar-Free Simple Syrup:
- 1/4 cup Powdered monkfruit sweetener
- 1/2 Water
Garnish: lime wheels and/or fresh strawberries
- Prepare the simple syrup by combining the monkfruit sweetener and water in a small skillet. Stir to combine and heat until the sweetener dissolves completely, approximately 3-4 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside to cool.
- Place the strawberries, lime juice, rum, and one-quarter cup simple syrup into a blender and blend until smooth.
- While the blender is still running, add the ice a little at a time until thoroughly combined. Turn the blender off and remove the lid. Taste and add additional simple syrup, if desired, and blend for another 30seconds to combine.
- To serve, pour into glasses and serve immediately garnished with lime wheels and/or whole strawberries. Enjoy!
- Omit the rum and replace with one-quarter cup water
Did you like “Frozen Strawberry Daiquiri Recipe”? We would greatly appreciate it if you share it on Facebook and Tweet it.
Last update on 2020-09-28 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API