Items featured in this recipe and/or photos:
- 5-oz. appetizer cups
- Tear-shaped plastic tasting spoons
- 3-oz. appetizer cups
- Cake decorating kit (pastry bags and tips)
- Fleur-de-lis cheese spreader
Smoked Salmon Appetizer And Whipped Cream Cheese Cups
- 16 oz Cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup Heavy cream
- 3 oz Sugar-free smoked salmon, chopped
- 1/4 cup Capers, well-drained
- Chives, for garnish
- Add cream cheese and heavy cream to a large bowl and beat with an electric mixer until light and fluffy, approximately 2-3minutes.
- Scoop the whipped cream cheese mixture into a pastry bag fitted with a tip. Pipe cream cheese into the bottom of each cup until about ¼ full, being sure to fill in the corners. Then add a layer of the chopped smoked salmon and one teaspoon of the drained capers.
- Repeat this process one more time and then conclude with a final layer of whipped cream cheese and one teaspoon of capers on top. Garnish each cup with a couple of chives and serve immediately. Enjoy!
Did you like “Smoked Salmon Appetizer And Whipped Cream Cheese Cups”? We would greatly appreciate it if you share this on your favorite social media channel.
Last update on 2021-01-25 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API