Time-Saving Tip: If possible, use 2/3 c. frozen peas and carrot blend in place of the measurements listed below.
Easy Shrimp Fried Rice
- 3 tbsp Unsalted butter, divided
- 4 Large eggs, lightly beaten
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- 3/4 lbs Frozen shrimp, thawed and chopped
- 1/3 cup Frozen peas
- 1/3 cup Carrots, finely diced
- 3 tbsp White onion, finely diced
- 2 Large green onions, divided, sliced
- 2 tsp Fresh ginger, finely minced
- 3/4 tsp Garlic powder
- 4 cup Cooked rice, chilled
- 2 tbsp Toasted sesame oil
- 3 tbsp Tamari or coconut aminos
Optional garnish: Additional sliced green onion
- Add one tablespoon butter to a large skillet or wok set over medium-high heat. Add eggs and cook, stirring and chopping with a spatula continually, until cooked through, approximately 2 minutes. Transfer eggs to a bowl and set aside.
- Add the second tablespoon of butter to the pan. Add shrimp and cook, stirring constantly, for 1 minute. Transfer shrimp to the bowl with the eggs. (Shrimp will not be full cooked at this point).
- Add remaining butter to the pan, along with the peas, carrots, onion, and white portion of green onions. Add fresh ginger and garlic powder. Stir to combine and cook until vegetables are crisp-tender, approximately 2-3 minutes.
- Add rice, sesame oil, tamari, and green part of onions to the pan and stir to combine. Return shrimp and eggs to skillet and cook, stirring continually, until heated through and all ingredients are thoroughly combined, approximately 1-2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and serve immediately topped with additional sliced green onion, if desired. Enjoy!
Did you like “Easy Shrimp Fried Rice Recipe”? We would greatly appreciate it if you share this on your favorite social media channel.