Roasted Spaghetti Squash with Parmesan & Parsley
- 2 Medium spaghetti squash
- 3 tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp Garlic powder
- Sea salt & black pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup Unsalted butter, melted
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 2 tbsp Fresh parsley, chopped
- Trim the top and bottom off each spaghetti squash to create a flat surface. Sit the squash upright and slice down the middle with a sharp knife. Scoop out the pulp and seeds with a spoon without piercing all the way through the squash. Reserve seeds and set aside to toast later, if desired.
- Brush the edges and inside of each squash half with olive oil. Sprinkle each half with the garlic powder and season with salt and black pepper, to taste.
- Place the squash cut side down on the prepared baking sheet and place in the preheated oven for 40 minutes, or until the squash is for fork-tender.
- Remove from oven and cool for several minutes. Once cool enough to handle, flip over the squash and carefully “shred” the inside with a fork to create spaghetti-like strands, leaving the shredded squash inside the squash shells.
- Drizzle the melted butter over the spaghetti squash and top each with some Parmesan cheese. Place back into the oven until the cheese is melted and starts to brown.
- Remove from oven and serve immediately with some freshly chopped parsley sprinkled on top. Enjoy!
Did you like “Roasted Spaghetti Squash with Parmesan & Parsley”? We would greatly appreciate if you share it on your favorite social media channel.