Roasted Curried Carrots
- 2 lbs Fresh carrots, peeled and cut on the diagonal
- 1 tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp Honey, preferably local
- 1 tbsp Curry powder
- 10-12 Fresh thyme sprigs
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- Place top oven rack in the center position and pre-heat oven to 400°F. Line a large, rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper or a Silpat™ baking sheet. Set aside.
- Add carrots, olive oil, honey, curry powder, and fresh thyme to a large mixing bowl. Sprinkle with salt and black pepper, to taste. Toss until well combined.
- Pour seasoned carrots on the prepared sheet pan and spread into a single layer without overcrowding. Place in the pre-heated oven and roast for 20-25 minutes, turning carrots once halfway through cooking. Carrots should be crisp-tender and nicely browned when ready.
- Remove from oven and transfer to a serving bowl or platter. Serve immediately with your choice of entrees. Enjoy!
Did you like “Roasted Curried Carrots ”? We would greatly appreciate if you share it on your favorite social media channel.