Tip: Soak the wooden skewers in a bowl of water for at least 30 minutes to overnight.
Swordfish & Pineapple Kabobs
- 8 Large wooden skewers
- 16 oz Swordfish, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 16 oz Fresh pineapple, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 Medium red onion, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 Large red bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp Lime zest, preferably organic
- 1/4 Fresh cilantro leaves, chopped
- 2 tsp Garlic powder
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- Non-stick cooking spray (or butter, olive oil, or coconut oil)
- 2 Large limes, cut into wedges
- Place the swordfish, pineapple chunks, red onion, and red bell pepper in a large glass or other non-reactive bowls.
- Add the olive oil, lime zest, fresh cilantro, and garlic powder and season with salt and black pepper, to taste. Gently toss to combine. Set aside to marinate for 15-20 minutes, stirring once or twice during that time.
- Spray a large grill pan with non-stick cooking spray (or lightly grease with butter, olive oil, or coconut oil). Set over medium heat.
- Thread the swordfish and veggies alternatively onto skewers. Working in batches if necessary, place on the hot grill pan. Cook until the veggies are slightly charred and crisp-tender, and the fish is flakey, approximately 2-3 minutes per side.
- Remove from heat and serve immediately with Instant Pot® Cilantro-Lime Rice, if desired, and lime wedges on the side. Enjoy!
Did you like “Swordfish & Pineapple Kabobs”? We would greatly appreciate if you share this on your favorite social media channel.
Be the first to comment