Pan-Seared Grouper with Lime Butter Sauce
- 2 tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
- 4-6 oz Grouper fillets
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- 6 tbsp Unsalted butter, cut into chunks
- 2 tbsp Fresh lime juice, preferably organic
- 2 tbsp Fresh parsley leaves, finely chopped
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Generously sprinkle the grouper fillets with salt and black pepper on both sides and cook until opaque and flakey, approximately 3-4 minutes per side. Remove from heat and cover to keep warm.
- Add the butter to a small skillet set over medium heat, whisking continually until the butter melts and darkens in color, approximately 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat and whisk in the fresh lime juice. Stir in the fresh parsley leaves and season with salt and black pepper, to taste.
Did you like “Pan-Seared Grouper with Lime Butter Sauce”? We would greatly appreciate if you share this on your favorite social media channel.