*Tip: Actual cook time will depend on the thickness of the asparagus and desired consistency. Check after 6 minutes and adjust cook time accordingly.
Easy Oven-Roasted Asparagus
- 1 lbs Fresh asparagus, trimmed
- 2 tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
- Sea salt & black pepper, to taste
- Place the top oven rack in the center position and pre-heat oven to 425°F. Line a large, rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper or a Silpat® baking mat.
- Spread the trimmed asparagus onto the prepared baking sheet and drizzle with the olive oil. Season with salt and black pepper, to taste, and gently toss to combine. When asparagus is evenly coated, spread into a single layer without overcrowding.
- Place baking sheet into the preheated oven and roast for 8-10 minutes, or until crisp-tender. Turn the asparagus once while roasting.
- Remove from oven and serve immediately. Enjoy!
Did you like “Easy Oven-Roasted Asparagus”? We would greatly appreciate if you share this on your favorite social media channel.