Tip: Use Hershey’s 100% cocoa “Special Dark Blend” for best results with this recipe.
No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1/2 cup Sugar-free peanut butter
- 6 tbsp Unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1/3 cup Real maple syrup
- 1 tsp Real vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp Dark unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/8 tsp Salt
- 1 1/2 cup Quick cook oats
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or a Silpat™ baking sheet. Set aside.
- Add peanut butter, butter, maple syrup, and vanilla extract to a microwave-safe bowl. Cover and place in microwave for 1minute at 50% power. Remove from microwave and stir vigorously until smooth.
- Add dark cocoa powder and salt to the peanut butter mixture and stir to combine.
- Add oats, one-half cup at a time, and stir until oats are completely coated.
- Add rounded tablespoons of peanut butter oatmeal mixture to the prepared baking sheet. Place in the freezer for a minimum of 30 minutes to set.
- Remove from the freezer and serve immediately. Store remaining cookies in the refrigerator until ready to serve or the cookies will lose their shape. Enjoy!
Did you like “No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies”? We would greatly appreciate it if you share this on your favorite social media channel.