This delicious, fruity frozen concoction conjures images of sandy beaches, swaying palm trees, and swim-up pool bars. Contrary to popular opinion, the Miami Vice cocktail is most likely named for the city where it originated, rather than the popular TV show of the same name.
Layering Tip: After adding the first layer, slowly pour each subsequent layer over the back of a large spoon. This will help create distinct layers, while the bright red from the strawberries slowly wicks into the lighter pina colada to create beautiful patterns.
Items featured in this recipe and/or photos:
- Powdered monkfruit sweetener
- 15.5 oz. hurricane glasses shown in photos
- Assorted colorful paper straws
Frozen Miami Vice Drink
- Prepare a batch of FrozenStrawberry Daiquiris and transfer briefly to the freezer.
- Rinse blender thoroughly, then prepare a batch of Frozen Pina Coladas.
- Fill each hurricane glass approximately ¼ full with the strawberry daiquiri mixture and top it off with a layer of the pina colada mixture until the glass is half full.
- Repeat this process one more time and garnish with fresh strawberries and/or a wedge of fresh pineapple before serving. Enjoy!
Did you like “Frozen Miami Vice Drink”? We would greatly appreciate it if you share it on Facebook and Tweet it.
Last update on 2020-09-28 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API