For best results, drain and reserve excess cooking liquid after 45 minutes. Then, place the skillet back in the hot oven for another 5 minutes or until the potatoes are nicely browned and crispy on the edges.
This product was presentation was made with AAWP plugin.
Greek-Style Lemon Potatoes
- 17” Cast Iron Skillet
Optional: Freshoregano, for garnish
- Place the top oven rack in the center position and pre-heat the oven to 400°F.
- Prep and arrange the potatoes in a single layer in a large cast-iron skillet. Sprinkle with the garlic powder and season with salt and black pepper, to taste. Set aside.
- Whisk together the chicken broth, olive oil, lemon juice, lemon zest, and oregano in a medium bowl and pour over the potatoes.
- Place the skillet in the preheated oven and cook for 25 minutes before carefully turning the potatoes. Return to oven for another 25 minutes.
- After cooking time is complete, remove the skillet from the oven and carefully drain and reserve any excess liquid in the skillet. Return to oven for another 5 minutes or until the potatoes nicely browned on the edges. Tip: You can also place the skillet under a hot broiler for 2-3 minutes for even crispier results.
- Remove from oven and cool slightly before serving with some of the reserved cooking liquid drizzled on top. Enjoy!
Did you like “Greek-Style Lemon Potatoes Recipe”? We would greatly appreciate it if you share it on your favorite social media channel.
Last update on 2022-01-07 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API