Instant Pot® Garlic Mashed Red Potatoes
- 3 lbs Red potatoes, cut into small chunks
- 5-6 Garlic cloves, smashed and peeled
- 1/2 cup Chicken or vegetable broth, preferably organic
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup Heavy cream
- 3 tbsp Unsalted butter, cut into chunks
- Combine potatoes, garlic, and broth in Instant Pot®. Season with salt and black pepper, to taste, and stir to combine. Add lid and lock into place. Switch the vent to “Sealing” and set the “Manual” setting to 8 minutes.
- When cook time is complete, allow pressure to release naturally for 10 minutes, then manually release any remaining pressure.
- Carefully remove the lid and add heavy cream and butter. Mash the potatoes with a potato masher or immersion blender until almost smooth, but still slightly chunky. Taste and season with additional salt and black pepper, if desired.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and serve immediately. Enjoy!
Did you like “Instant Pot® Garlic Mashed Red Potatoes? We would greatly appreciate if you share this on your favorite social media channel.