A lot of cucumber salads feature a heavy coating of mayonnaise-based dressing. This lighter version adds a lot of flavors, without overwhelming the cucumber. If you prefer a thicker dressing, cut down on the amount of lemon juice in the dressing.
Tip: Prepare the dressing advance, if possible, to give the flavors more time to develop.
Dill Cucumber Salad
- 1/3 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup Sour cream
- 1 1/2 tbsp Fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp Fresh dill, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp Garlic powder
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- 2 Large cucumbers, sliced and cut into half rounds
- 1/2 Medium red onion, sliced thin
- 1 tbsp Fresh dill, roughly chopped
- Prepare the dressing by whisking all of the ingredients together in a medium bowl until thoroughly combined. Taste and adjust seasonings as desired. Set aside.
- Add the cucumber, red onion, and roughly chopped fresh dill to a large bowl. Pour the dressing on top and toss to combine. Serve immediately or chill for up to two hours before serving. Enjoy!
Did you like “Dill Cucumber Salad Recipe”? We would greatly appreciate it if you share this on your favorite social media channel.