This recipe was prepared with this : cast iron 2-sided grill. Any large, well-seasoned cast-iron skillet could also be used for this recipe, however.
Tip: The batter for this recipe is relatively thin, so you may find smaller pancakes easier to flip.
Cream Cheese Pancakes with Fresh Berries
- 8 oz Cream cheese, softened and cut into cubes
- 6 Large eggs
- 1/2 tsp Ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp Real vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp Extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 cup Fresh blueberries
- 1 cup Fresh strawberries, sliced
- 2 tbsp Powdered monk fruit (optional)
- Real maple syrup, to serve
- Add cream cheese, eggs, cinnamon, and vanilla extract to a high-powered blender. Cover and blend on high until completely smooth.
- Heat a cast iron griddle or large skillet over medium heat. Once hot, add ½ tablespoon olive oil to griddle and spread around with a rubber spatula.
- Pour 3 small pancakes onto the griddle (approximately 2-3 tablespoons each), leaving enough space in between so they don’t run together. Cook until the edges just begin to turn brown and the pancakes are set, approximately 3-4 minutes.
- Carefully flip each pancake and continue cooking for another 1-2 minutes or just until golden brown on the bottom. Transfer cooked pancakes to a platter and keep warm. Repeat this process with remaining olive oil until all batter is cooked.
- To serve, divide the pancakes among individual serving plates and top with fresh berries, a sprinkle of powdered monk fruit, if desired, and some real maple syrup. Enjoy!
Did you like “Cream Cheese Pancakes with Fresh Berries”? We would greatly appreciate if you share it on Facebook and Tweet it.
Last update on 2020-11-29 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API