Sparkling Cranberry Punch Recipe With Orange & Ginger
- 1/4 cup Fresh ginger, peeled and roughly chopped or minced
- 1 cup Unsweetened cranberry juice
- 1 cup Fresh orange juice (approximately 3 large oranges)
- 1 Large lime, sliced
- 1 Large orange, sliced
- 1/2 cup Fresh or frozen cranberries
- 2 cup Club soda, chilled*
Optional: 2-3 T. honey, preferably local
Optional: Additional orange slices and/or fresh cranberries, for garnish
*Add an additional 1 c. chilled club soda for non-alcoholic version
Adults-Only Version (Optional):
- 1/2 cup Chilled vodka
- 1/2 cup Ginger beer
- 1. Add the ginger, unsweetened cranberry juice, orange juice, lime slices, orange slices, and cranberries to a large non-reactive bowl and gently press with a potato masher or wooden spoon to release the juices. Stir to combine and place in the refrigerator to chill for a few hours.
- 2. Remove from refrigerator and strain to remove solids, squeezing out excess liquid from the sliced fruit in the process. Discard solids and transfer remaining liquid to a large pitcher.
- 3. Add chilled club soda (and vodka, if using) and stir to combine. Taste and stir in the honey to sweeten, if desired.
- 4. Serve immediately over ice and garnish with extra cranberries or orange slices, if desired. Enjoy!
Did you like “Sparkling Cranberry Punch Recipe With Orange & Ginger”? We would greatly appreciate if you share this on your favorite social media.