Nutritional Information: *
Total Carbs: 0.43g
Net Carbs: 0.33g
*Source: HappyForks.com recipe analyzer.
Nutritional information provided for entertainment purposes only and is not to be construed as medical advice.
This product was presentation was made with AAWP plugin.
Atlantic Cod Fillet Recipe with Garlic-Herb Butter
- 6 tbsp unsalted butter, softened
- 1 1/2 tsp garlic, finely minced
- 1 tsp fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1 tsp fresh thyme leaves
- 2 tsp fresh basil, finely chopped
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 2 tbsp olive oil, extra virgin
- 6 4-oz. Atlantic cod fillets
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- Fresh chopped parsley, for garnish
- Prepare the garlic-herb butter by combining all ingredients in a medium-sized bowl. Stir until the garlic, herbs, and salt are evenly distributed throughout the softened butter.
- Transfer the butter mixture to the center of a sheet of plastic wrap and form into a log. Wrap tightly and place inside the refrigerator for 15-20 minutes to become firm.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Pat cod fillets dry with a paper towel and season both sides with salt and black pepper, to taste.
- Add filets to hot skillet and cook for 2-3 minutes, or until they become golden brown. Reduce heat to medium and carefully flip each fillet. Top each fillet with an equal amount of herb butter and continue cooking for another 3-4 minutes. While cooking, spoon the herb butter back over the filets as it melts.
- Remove from heat and transfer fillets to individual serving plates. Drizzle with melted herb butter and garnish with some fresh chopped parsley, if desired.
- Serve immediately with some oven-roasted asparagus tossed with remaining herb butter from the skillet or your choice of sides. Enjoy!
Did you like “Atlantic Cod Fillet Recipe with Garlic-Herb Butter”? We would greatly appreciate it if you share it on your favorite social media channel.
Last update on 2021-01-17 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API