Transform boring, basic rice into something extraordinary with the addition of a few fresh ingredients. In this recipe, lime and cilantro are paired to create a classic flavor combination that brings added depth to your dishes.
Instant Pot® Cilantro-Lime Rice
- 1 cup Long-grain brown rice, rinsed until water runs clear
- 1 1/4 cup Chicken or vegetable broth, preferably organic
- 3 tbsp Fresh lime juice
- 1 tbsp Lime zest, preferably organic
- 1/4 cup Fresh cilantro leaves, chopped
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- Add rice and broth to Instant Pot® container and stir to combine. Cover and lock lid into place. Set the valve to “Sealing” and select the “Manual” and “High Pressure” settings. Adjust cook time to 15 minutes.
- Once cook time is complete, allow pressure to release naturally for 10 minutes, then do a quick release for any remaining pressure.
- Remove lid and stir in lime juice, lime zest, cilantro, and garlic powder. Season with salt and black pepper, to taste, and stir to combine. If desired, allow flavors to combine for several minutes before serving. Enjoy!
Did you like “Instant Pot® Cilantro-Lime Rice”? We would greatly appreciate if you share this on your favorite social media channel.