Tip: Batter ingredients MUST be room temperature for this recipe to work. Allow 2 hours or more to achieve the correct temperature.
Use a designated seal exclusively for baking with your Instant Pot®. Savory dishes will infuse the seal you normally use and affect the flavor of more delicate recipes like this cheesecake.
Here is the springform pan and seals used for this recipe.
Instant Pot® Chocolate Cheesecake
- 7” springform pan (for 6-quart Instant Pot®)
- Non-stick cooking spray or parchment paper
- 1 cup Almond flour
- 3 tbsp Unsalted butter, melted
- 3 tbsp Granulated monk fruit sweetener
- 1 tsp Real vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp Unsweetened dark cocoa powder
- 2 8-oz. blocks cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 tsp Real vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup Heavy cream, room temperature
- 1/3 cup Powdered monk fruit sweetener*
- 3 oz Unsweetened baking chocolate, melted
- 2 Large eggs, room temperature
- 1 1/4 cup Water
- 10 Large strawberries, sliced
*For a sweeter cheesecake, add an additional 1-2T. powdered monk fruit sweetener
Optional Chocolate Sauce:
- 1 1/2 tbsp Coconut oil, melted
- 3 tbsp Unsweetened dark cocoa powder
- 2/3 cup Powdered monk fruit sweetener
- 3 tbsp Heavy cream
To Prepare Chocolate Sauce: Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl and stir until completely blended and smooth. Use immediately.
- Coat the inside of the springform pan with the non-stick cooking spray or cut the parchment paper to fit the bottom and line the sides. Set aside.
- Prepare the crust by combining all ingredients in a medium bowl. Stir until the ingredients are thoroughly combined. Press the crumbly crust into the bottom of the prepared springform pan and spread into a uniform layer covering the entire bottom of the pan. Place in the freezer until ready to use.
- To prepare the batter, beat the room-temperature cream cheese on medium-low speed until just blended. (Do not overwork to avoid incorporating extra air into the batter).
- Add the vanilla extract and beat again for 10 seconds or until just combined.
- Add the heavy cream and the monk fruit sweetener and beat for 10-15 seconds or until just combined. Scrape the sides of the bowl with a rubber spatula to incorporate any remaining ingredients into the batter.
- Add melted chocolate and beat briefly until just combined.
- Finally, add the eggs, one at a time, and beat until incorporated into the batter. Scrape the sides of the bowl with a rubber spatula as above.
- Remove the springform pan from the freezer and pour the batter on top of the chilled crust. Smooth into a uniform layer and gently tap the pan on the counter several times to release any air bubbles in the batter.
- Pour the water into the bottom of the InstantPot® and place the springform pan onto the trivet that comes with the InstantPot®. Carefully place the trivet with the handles positioned upwards for easy removal.
- Add the lid and lock into place. Select the“Manual” button and make sure it is set to “High.” Adjust cook time to 30minutes.
- When cook time is complete, allow pressure to release naturally until the pin drops. Carefully remove the lid and lift the cheesecake out by the trivet handles. Set on the counter to cool for 10-15minutes before transferring to the refrigerator to chill for at least 4 hours to overnight.
- Once chilled, pour the chocolate sauce on top, if desired, and garnish with fresh strawberry slices before serving. Enjoy!
Did you like “Instant Pot® Chocolate Cheesecake”? We would greatly appreciate if you share it on Facebook and Tweet it.
Last update on 2020-05-29 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API