The potatoes used for this recipe are Honey Gold baby potatoes. If you can’t find them in your local grocery store, you can substitute other varieties, such as red or finger potatoes. If using larger potatoes, cut into bite-sized pieces rather than in half.
Instant Pot® Butter Parsley Potatoes
- 1 1/2 lbs Honey Gold baby potatoes, cut in half
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- 1 cup water or chicken broth
- 3 tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, finely chopped
Optional: Freshly grated Parmesan cheese, toserve
- Add the potatoes to the Instant Pot® and sprinkle with the garlic powder. Season with salt and black pepper, to taste, and stir to combine.
- Pour water or broth into the unit and cover. Lock the lid into place and flip the pressure valve to “Sealing.” Select the“Manual” setting on high and adjust the cooking time to 2 minutes.
- When the cooking time is complete, allow pressure to release naturally for 5 minutes. Then do a quick release for any remaining pressure. Once the pin drops and no more steam is coming out, carefully remove the lid and set aside.
- Turn the unit off and drain the potatoes completely. Return the potatoes to the unit and add melted butter and parsley. Season with additional salt and black pepper, if desired, and toss to combine.
- To serve, transfer the potatoes to a serving bowl and top with some freshly grated Parmesan cheese, if desired. Enjoy!
Did you like “Instant Pot® Butter Parsley Potatoes”? We would greatly appreciate it if you share this on your favorite social media channel.