Roasted Broccoli Salad Recipe with a Yogurt Dressing
- 6 cups Fresh broccoli florets, rinsed and drained
- 2 tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup Plain Greek yogurt (full fat)
- 1 tbsp Sugar-free mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp Apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp Dried dill
- 4 strips Bacon, cooked crispy and crumbled
- 1/4 cup Yellow raisins
- 1/4 cup Sunflower seeds, toasted
- 1/4 cup Fresh parsley, chopped + extra for garnish
- Preheat oven to 375°F and line a large, rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper or a Silpat® baking mat. Set aside.
- Combine the broccoli florets with the olive oil in a large bowl, and sprinkle with garlic powder, salt, and black pepper. Gently toss to combine and spread onto the prepared baking sheet in a single layer without overcrowding.
- Place the baking sheet in the preheated oven and roast until the broccoli is tender and slightly charred around the edges, approximately 15-20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine the Greek yogurt, sugar-free mayo, apple cider vinegar, and dried dill in a small bowl. Season with salt and black pepper, to taste, and whisk to combine. Set aside.
- Remove broccoli from the oven and set aside to cool slightly.
- Toss the roasted broccoli, crumbled bacon, raisins, sunflower seeds, and fresh parsley in a large salad bowl and transfer to a serving platter. Drizzle with the yogurt dressing to serve. Enjoy!
Did you like “Roasted Broccoli Salad Recipe with a Yogurt Dressing”? We would greatly appreciate if you share this on your favorite social media channel.