Rustic Maple Blueberry Crisp
- 4 cup Fresh blueberries, rinsed
- 1/4 cup Real maple syrup
- 3/4 tsp Ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Ground allspice
- 1/2 tsp Dried rosemary (or 1½ t. fresh, finely chopped)
- 3/4 cup Old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1/4 cup Almond flour
- 1/4 cup Almonds, sliced
- 1/4 cup Honey, preferably local
- 2 tbsp Unsalted butter, melted
- 1/8 tsp Table salt
Optional, to Serve:
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- Place top oven rack in the center position and pre-heat oven to 350°F.
- Place blueberries in a large bowl. Add maple syrup, cinnamon, allspice, rosemary, and salt. Toss to combine and set aside.
- Combine the topping ingredients in a separate bowl and stir until oats are thoroughly coated and all ingredients are well combined. Set aside.
- Place into pre-heated oven and bake for 30 minutes. If the top layer is nicely browned at this point, cover dish loosely with aluminum foil to prevent over-browning. Bake for another 15-20 minutes or until the blueberry crisp is nice and bubbling. Remove from oven and set aside to cool for 5-10 minutes.
- Serve warm with some Greek yogurt, if desired. Enjoy!
Did you like “Rustic Maple Blueberry Crisp”? We would greatly appreciate if you share this on your favorite social media channel.
Be the first to comment