Rustic Maple Blueberry Crisp
- 4 cup Fresh blueberries, rinsed
- 1/4 cup Real maple syrup
- 3/4 tsp Ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Ground allspice
- 1/2 tsp Dried rosemary (or 1½ t. fresh, finely chopped)
- 3/4 cup Old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1/4 cup Almond flour
- 1/4 cup Almonds, sliced
- 1/4 cup Honey, preferably local
- 2 tbsp Unsalted butter, melted
- 1/8 tsp Table salt
Optional, to Serve:
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- Place top oven rack in the center position and pre-heat oven to 350°F.
- Place blueberries in a large bowl. Add maple syrup, cinnamon, allspice, rosemary, and salt. Toss to combine and set aside.
- Combine the topping ingredients in a separate bowl and stir until oats are thoroughly coated and all ingredients are well combined. Set aside.
- Pour blueberry mixture into a 10” cast iron skillet and spread into an even layer. Spread the topping evenly across the top in a uniform layer, as well.
- Place into pre-heated oven and bake for 30 minutes. If the top layer is nicely browned at this point, cover dish loosely with aluminum foil to prevent over-browning. Bake for another 15-20 minutes or until the blueberry crisp is nice and bubbling. Remove from oven and set aside to cool for 5-10 minutes.
- Serve warm with some Greek yogurt, if desired. Enjoy!
Did you like “Rustic Maple Blueberry Crisp”? We would greatly appreciate if you share this on your favorite social media channel.