This super easy lunch idea can be paired with any low carb sides of your choice. As shown, this light, but satisfying, lunch includes three rollups, one cup mixed salad greens with a one-quarter cup each chopped cucumber and avocado, and five almond meringue cookies. The dressing is a simple drizzle of a little olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
Nutritional info is included for the rollups and the entire lunch, as shown, below.
Carbs/Serving (Entire Lunch, As Shown):
Total Carbs: 9.8g
Net Carbs: 5.8g
*Source: HappyForks.com recipe analyzer
This information is provided for entertainment purposes only and is not to be construed as medical advice.
Please Note: Nutritional information for this recipe is an approximation because some of the ingredients listed may not be included in the HappyForks.com ingredient database exactly as described here.
Roast Beef Rollups with Horseradish Sauce
- 15 non-smoked Provolone cheese slices
- 1 cup fresh arugula
- 6 oz roast beef, sliced thin
- 1/4 cup prepared horseradish sauce
- Place Provolone cheese slices on a clean work surface and divide the arugula and roast beef slices between them.
- Top each with a small drizzle of horseradish sauce before rolling the cheese around the filling. Secure each rollup with a toothpick and either serve immediately or divide between 5 divided storage containers for an easy grab-and-go lunch option for the week ahead. Enjoy!
Did you like “Roast Beef Rollups with Horseradish Sauce”? We would greatly appreciate it if you share it on your favorite social media channel.